Thursday, January 6, 2005

Day # 78

Still listening to Fefe. I really like her voice. Her music videos amuse me, though. She makes all these funny faces and in pretty much all of them, does these funky sort of dances. It's cool, though, because it adds a flair of originality to her for that. I don't think she's really made it to the mainstream, though. I have all my speculations, but, whatever. It sucks though because I think she's pretty good. That, however, is all a matter of opinion. You know what I was actually daydreaming about? Me, at the talent show, performing one of her songs, with a live band and everything. As if. I can't sing anyways, though a good chunk of the people that are admitted into the talent show every year can't either. Who'd play the song for me, anyway? I can't play guitar, or any musical instrument for that matter. I have stage fright, too, and that auditorium is PACKED come... April? In fact, it's always been to the point where it's over legal occupancy. Yea... I could never do that.

Let's see... school was boring today. I almost missed my bus this morning since I woke up at 6:40, when my bus arrives at my official bus stop. I had to get dressed in less than five minutes and head up a slight hill, in the mist, about three blocks. Fun stuff. After school I went to Andrea's. I don't understand how they play Halo for so long. It's cool, especially playing and speaking with absolute strangers online. I suck at that game. That could be why I get bored of it so easily. Not only that, but it's the same fragging routine repeatedly. The whole mic business gets old eventually, too. Everything gets old! Except this thing. This wondrous, amazing thing we call the Internet. I'm sure there are other things, but I'm young, and I haven't experienced much...

I may be realizing my desire to purchase a domain very soon. I'm finding all these amazing (and proven reliable) deals all over the place. There are just a few things I have to manage before I make my final decision. Yep...

I'm going to bed now. Without my call back. ;_; Hope you feel better, hun.