Thursday, January 13, 2005

Day # 82

Yea, 'scuse my French, but, Asia, you're such an asshole sometimes, ya know? (Ain't that the truth.) Why must you deny the blatantly OBVIOUS? C'mon, WTF is wrong with you?! I don't know, they don't know, nobody knows. Fix this. In two days, well, one since it's 12:35 at the moment, it's your time. It's his time. Prove yourself. (What are we proving exactly?) And for goodness sake, quit being such a freakin' kid. Nobody likes kids, especially not you. Just grow up!

Like the song clip on your page btw. It's, like, almost word for word about us. But anyways, I've added a song. I don't know if you'll be able to hear it, but yeh. Really only the first stanza, the chorus, and (part of) the break or bridge or whatever the heck its called applies. Good stuff.

Thank you and I'm sorry.