Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Day # 85

OMG YAY. The new Chevelle CD finally arrived in the mail from the BMG Music Service. Bob and Jude had sent me a certificate for Christmas and I'd ordered Chevelle's and Fefe's CD. For whatever reason, Chevelle's CD was on backorder, so I'm just receiving it now. I don't really have the time to check it out right now considering the fact that I still have a 6+ page memoir to write and I can't always concentrate with music on, but I'm sure it's good considering I already love two of the tracks, Vitamin R (Leading Us Along) and Panic Prone, to be specific. So yea, I'll get to that, maybe even write a review or add a few files to the Radio Blog! I doubt that, though.

This weekend was great. A little too nippy, in a number of ways, but nice. It's nice to have a break every once in a while, from school, from life, from the many types of shackles that bind you to existence, conscience among them.

That's all I'll say about it at the moment. Maybe I'll come back to this again when I'm done, if I ever get done. I've got so much to do. Thank goodness tomorrow's a half day. Wish me luck on my finals! I have my Statistics final tomorrow and my Physics one on Thursday. Ugh, I hate math. Toodles!