Monday, February 28, 2005

Day # 109

Wow, long time no write, eh? I haven't been busy, really, but I just haven't been able to focus the same way I used to. It could be a lack of sleep, maybe even water. I've been getting lots of dizzy spells lately, most likely due to dehyrdration. I've got a gallon sitting right next to me, but water is just so boring for me. Unless it's really hot or my mouth is very dry, like, say, after having to speak nonstop, I can't drink at the fast rate I need to get it down. I can never just sip it down - it's too dull. Hot damn, I hope I don't wind up in some hospital in D.C.

Yep, that's right, that's why I'm not going to be here, and why this update was rushed. I have to pack to leave for Washington tomorrow. I am going to be an attendee of the Congressional Youth Leadership Council. That tiny bit of excitement my father mangaged to put into me a few weeks ago has long gone. I have no interest in this stuff, and I am so uninformed about the kind of crap we'll have to talk about. But oh well, what can they do if cannot participate at the same rate as all the other kids? I hope they're not all like total brains, because I totally don't fit into that category, though I was once perceived that way. I'll chalk it all up to impeding (sp?)dehydration and shyness. That'll protect me. Egh.

I have so much I want to write about, but no time. I haven't written in a while, so there's so much to catch up on! Hopefully I'll remember on the 6th, when I return. I am dreading all the work I have to make up. Truly I am. Toodles.

Note to self: Pack light!